We have 45 guests and no members online

Kaelyn Pehrson

Holistic Team Member

Contact-image

Other information

Kaelyn Pehrson is a Board Certified Holistic Health Coach, and the founder of Naturally Obsessed LLC, offering customized one-on-one personal coaching, seasonal whole food cleanse programs and cooking/nutrition classes designed to increase energy, lose weight, enhance skin, reduce digestive issues, ditch the diet mentality and improve overall health. Kaelyn is also passionate about showing clients how to easily get more whole, organic foods into their beautiful bodies, and how they can easily find their personal unique blueprint.

Having a lifelong love of endurance sports and fresh food, Kaelyn finally discovered the foods best fueled her body and eliminated what was causing inflammation. Putting the two together not only changed her digestion, but her performance. Eating the right foods for your specific body changes everything! Your diet directly reflects 80% of how you look (and feel) physically. The remaining 20% is split evenly between physical exercise and genes. Don't waste your time spent exercising if you are not doing what truly matters. Clean up your diet. Nourish your life from the inside out and really see firsthand how real, beautiful, whole food changes everything including digestion, waistline and skin! Go for it, and experiment with crowding out the nasty processed stuff (dead food),and replace with fresh, organic beautifully alive food, soon you will lose the junky junk & sugar cravings.

Kaelyn received her Holistic Health Coaching education from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, and is accredited/certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP). This education trained her in more than one-hundred dietary theories, and she also studied a variety of practical lifestyle coaching methods. Drawing on this knowledge, she will help you create a completely personalized “road-map to health” that suits your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and goals. Prior to becoming a Holistic Health Coach, Kaelyn earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Utah, and spent ten years working in a challenging Information Technology career. Today, she is obsessed with sharing what she absolutely lives and loves. She is passionate about spreading the word on ways to be healthier, happier, balanced and energized.